God is within her, she will not fall

God is within her, she will not fall

Monday, March 8, 2010

Written in the stars

Guten Tag,

Life is always hectic, between musical, school, church, family and friends, my time is well spent, but this afternoon as i sit on my porch, with the sun shining, and nothing but blue skies, i have found a fragment of time to write.
My feelings are hardly ever a priority to me, I like to take care of other people's feelings before my own will ever come to the surface.
But I do have a talent to read people's feelings and problems, but what bothers me is when I can't read someone's feelings or know what they're thinking. This is really upsetting to me, therefore I am drawn to people I cannot seem to read.

This has happened.

And it will probably get me into trouble.


God is love,
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment