God is within her, she will not fall

God is within her, she will not fall

Saturday, March 20, 2010

1 is actually not the loneliest number.

Guten Morgen,

These past few weeks have shown me that despite popular belief, one is really not the loneliest number. In fact, I have found myself enjoying solitary moments. One of my favorite things to do now a days is go downtown park at the post office, and walk around thinking, stop in at Espresso Bay get some coffee, study and do homework.
It is so rejuvenating, to sort through my thoughts and emotions, to think about the day and the events that happened.
It is refreshing to be alone, and then go back into my hectic life full of friends, family, and school and be able to give people my all.

This is good.
Life is good.

God is love,
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment