God is within her, she will not fall

God is within her, she will not fall

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear, Spring....I missed you

Guten Abend,

Today, for the first time in months, I had a day where I had no obligations. A day to relax, read, nap, enjoy the sunshine. It was beautiful. I took an hour long nap in the yard of my church with two friends, I started a new book. I loved it.
This day has reminded me to not get caught up in life. As much as school, extra curriculars, job interviews and church are important, I cannot forget to live.
Now more than ever I need to relax and take in my final moments of high school life. Tomorrow starts my final trimester of high school. I am excited, but nervous (and dreading gym class).
Monday I start my internship at Munson! I am really excited :)

God is Love,
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment