God is within her, she will not fall

God is within her, she will not fall

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Promises

"For over a year I have been praying for what God wants with my life.
And he has answered LOUD and CLEAR. He wants me in missions. He wants me doing his work every single day. For a long time I thought God was calling me into nursing. I got comfortable and complacent there.
God showed me that comfortableness and complacency in itself can be a sin. It is accepting where you are and rejecting where you could be.
I am so thankful God speaks to me, and shows me what He wants from me.
I am a wretched sinner, and He still speaks to me."
-Blog post from May 2010

Friends, can we just revel in this for a second?? This life of missions has been over three years in the making.
If Jesus tells you something no road block, no amount of time, no amount of doubt will stop Him from fulfilling His promises to you. God is big enough to do all of this without us and yet He chooses to carry out His love for this world with us and through us.

mmm, beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment