God is within her, she will not fall

God is within her, she will not fall

Monday, May 17, 2010

God hears me.

So, this is from a blog I wrote on February 23rd, 2009:

"I am a junior in High school, i am beginning to be asked the infamous question "what do you want to do with your life" and as of right now, I'm not concerned with WHAT i'm going to do, but WHO I'm going to be. I know God is calling me into some kind of ministry, i just don't know what. And i am in no hurry to find out, in his due time, he will let me know."

God is awesome.
God is amazing.
God's will is perfect.

For over a year I have been praying for what God wants with my life.
And he has answered LOUD and CLEAR. He wants me in missions. He wants me doing his work every single day. For a long time I thought God was calling me into nursing. I got comfortable and complacent there.
God showed me that comfortableness and complacency in itself can be a sin. It is accepting where you are and rejecting where you could be.
I am so thankful God speaks to me, and shows me what he wants from me.
I am a wretched sinner, and he still speaks to me.

beautiful.

I have been working on praying as though God hears my every word.
He doesn't just listen to the desperate prayers of need.
He doesn't just listen to the praise from ground breaking moments.
He listens also, to everything in between.


God is Love,
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment