God is within her, she will not fall

God is within her, she will not fall

Monday, October 25, 2010

Show me Your glory

I've only updated once since I've been here, and if I made my best attempt to try and explain all of the things I've learned, all of the people I've met, even all the places I've been I would never be able to do it justice.

God has been speaking to me. And I really mean speaking to me, not just "oh I think this is what God wants me to do" as it's been for the past 4 years, it's "Oh hey God, I hear you LOUD and CLEAR!" Walking in a constant awareness and friendship with the holy spirit is something I couldn't explain unless you've experienced it. It's like having an on-going conversation with the God who made the heavens and the earth, the one who died upon a cross for a wretched sinner like me, and the one who is won't relent until He has it all. And when I got here, I finally threw up my hands and yelled to the heavens "HERE I AM. All of me, finally, everything, I am wholly Yours"
I've learned that out of the 6 billion people in this world, the 6 billion souls, God still wants to listen to me. To my one soul.
I've learned that laughter and friendships knows no bounds. That when there is a common purpose amongst a group of people then there is always love, always friendship, and there is no judgement.

Life in this house is always interesting. There is never nothing going on. As I sit here in the living room typing this, I hear the chatter of the cleaning crew, the pounding feet upstairs, and someone yelling "BRITT!". There is always someone singing, playing guitar, chatting on the porch swing, playing a hardcore game of volleyball or yelling something hilarious.

Life is SO good.
I've never been happier, and I am SO excited to see where God takes me and my future :)

Love you all,

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment