God is within her, she will not fall

God is within her, she will not fall

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Give me faith to be strong, Father I am so weak...


All too often I make an attempt to steal control away from God.
I think I am able to handle this world on my own.

I am so thankful for my forgiving and gracious Father. He holds me close when I collapse from lack of strength and tells me He loves me more than anything in the world. He offers me more grace than I deserve.
He picks me up, brushes the dirt off, and takes me back. He always takes me back, He always loves.

Thank you.

I leave in 44 days. Each day that passes the excitement inside me grows more and more. I am so ready to see God move in huge ways. I am so excited to meet my class, the people I will spend six months with.

God is amazing. I could never live without Him. I cannot imagine life without Him.

I am so grateful.

God is love,
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment